Altitude: 1097 m
During the First World War, the Austrian army had turned the summit of Mount Calisio into a fortress. Under the command of Major General Steinhart, the turrets of armored howitzers and their wells were spaced so as to make it more difficult to hit then.
Other military installations included an anti-aircraft gun, a reflector, shacks, observation posts.
(source: Ecomuseo Argentario)